1. Where did you two meet? At work
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I didn't like him at all.
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? A police uniform
4. Where was the first place you kissed this person? On the mouth...he he
5. Where did you go on your first date? El Matador
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? maybe a couple of months? I asked him this question and he agreed
7. How did he ask you out? a homing pigeon, he called me on his rotary phone....light blue in color.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, he strong armed me.
9. Do you and this person have any kids together? I brought 2 and he brought 4 and we were the updated Brady Bunch!
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? No (like I'd tell!!)
11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? When I saw how he was with kids and animals.
12. Do you trust this person? YES
13. Do you see him as your partner for your future? 4 eva
14. What is the best gift he gave you? A beautiful diamond ring.
15. What is the one thing he does that gets on your nerves? drives around with the blinker on!!
16. Where do you see each other in 15 years? . in our own custom Jazzie's!
17. What causes the most arguments? money
18. How long have you been together? since 1987
19. Are you married? Yes
20. Who do you tag? no one cuz I don't know how!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment