This picture happened by accident. It was a bright and sunny day as we traveled to our destination along the Idaho backroads which means that the restrooms are few and far between so when nature calls and your bladder is the size of a walnut....pee happens and you aren't picky about where you drop trail. So there I am minding my own business when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see a fluttering if you will off to my left, I wasn't exactly in a position to see exactly what it was and knowing that we were in the wilderness I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a puma or a black mamba so I finished and got myself together just in time to make out the shape on the leaf as a pretty little butterfly and with my cat like reflexes I was able to get off a pretty good shot!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment