We weren't looking for another dog, I swear we weren't. I was looking on KSL in the dog section and I came across an ad for a German Shepherd, there wasn't even a photo attached to the ad. Well I read the ad and I just felt like we should go check him out so we drove to freaking Sandy, Utah to look at the dog. We got there and the lady opened the door and this huge, ginormous dog ran down the stairs and immediately bonded with D.T. , long story short, we paid our 50 bucks and took him home. I have never seen such a dog bond as Cache and D.T., if he even crosses his legs Cache is up and in his lap. Like I said, we weren't looking for another dog.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment