Monday, February 25, 2008
Evolve
Let me start by apologizing to my friend Krystn. Sorry Krystn!! When Krystn told me that she had a blog I could barely control my laughter and I told her that she was the biggest nerd ever and I made so much fun of her. She started her blog about 8 weeks ago and when she gave me her blog site I looked at it and I thought oh that's not so bad and then I found myself secretly looking at it once in a while and I have to confess that I began to really like it. This has been hard to admit after all the crap I gave her about her starting one in the first place. To her credit she didn't laugh or make fun of me at all and she willingly helped me start out on my own road of blogtown. So here I am!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FREAKIN LOVE IT MILLIE!!!! Now you are almost as cool as I am.
Post a Comment